Portable torque monitor for UTMII/UTMV
UTMII/UTMV can be easily connected to TM400 with the supplied cable. With the built-in battery, it can be operated even without power source. Using with UTMII with rotary encoder option, torque-angle (or displacement) relationship can be monitored. With the compact body and the high sampling speed, it is ideal for field use.
- Torque monitor for UTMⅡ/UTMV.
- With the built-in battery, it can be operated even without power source.
- Ideal for use with UTMⅡ (square shaft) series with the high-speed sampling at 20kS/s.
- Easy connection to UTMⅡ/UTMV with one cable.
- Operation power can be supplied to the UTMⅡ/UTMV (and also to an optional rotary encoder).
- Torque & rotation speed and torque-angle curve can be monitored.
- Data recording with memory function and USB.
- Various display mode: real-time, graph, recorded data, etc….
- Upper/lower limit & hold function.
Change the display mode by pressing the ESC button
|Torque input (voltage input)|
|Signal input range||-5 to +5V Input impedance：1MΩ or more|
|Accuracy||Non-linearity : within 0.02%FS±1digit
Zero drift : within 0.2mV/℃ RTI
Gain drift : within 0.01%/℃
|Analog filter||Low pass filter (-6dB/oct.) Select from 10, 30, 100, 300, 1k, 3k, 10k, 30kHz|
|A/D converter||･ Rate : 20000times/sec
･ Resolution : 24bit (binary) Approx. 1/30000 against 5V
|Input for rotation speed (open-collector pulse)|
|Maximum input frequency||In accordance with the output frequency of the UTMⅡ/UTMV series|
|Minimum input frequency||15rpm|
|Minimum detection pulse width||50μs|
|Circuit configuration||No-voltage contact input (minus common)
Open collector connectable (Ic＝Approx. 10mA)
|Encoder input (open-collector pulse)|
|Maximum input frequency||50kHz|
|Internal count range||Approx. 1000000|
|Display unit||128×64 dots monochromatic LCD (display area: 28 x 57)|
|Displayed data||Torque, rotation speed, Angle (numeric)
Torque-time or torque-angle/displacement curve (graphic)
Status display (high, low, OK, and hold)
|Power supply||Built-in secondary battery
Maximum operating time: 5 hours
|Operating conditions||Operation temperature : -10 to +40℃, storage temperature : -20 to +60℃
Humidity : 85%RH or below (non-condensing)
|Dimensions||88(W)× 140(H)× 35(D)mm (excluding projections)|
|CE marking certification||EMC directives EN61326-1
Safety standard EN62311
Please specify requirement for CE marking certified product when making your order.
Cable for UTMⅡ/UTMV connection (2m)･･････1
Cable for UTMⅡ rotary encoder connection (2m)･･････1
|AP12375||AC adopter (100V)|
|CA81-USB||miniUSB-computer USB cable 1.8m|
|CATM21-M||2m cable for connecting UTMⅡ/UTMV|
|CATM51-M||5m cable for connecting UTMⅡ/UTMV|
|CATM(R)21||2m cable for UTMⅡwith rotary encoder connection (non-connector at one end)|
|CATM(R)21-M||2m cable for connecting UTMⅡrotary encoder|
|CATM(R)51-M||5m cable for connecting UTMⅡrotary encoder|
|CN90||Waterproof plastic connector for UTMⅡ/UTMV|
|CN91||Waterproof plastic connector for UTMⅡ rotary encoder|
|TM400 Product catalogue Download|
- User registration is required to download operation manuals, external dimentions, support tools and software.
- Acrobat Reader software from Adobe Systems is required to view PDF files.